Burn with MP (C# code+component) (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Bach said:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/team/code/xpburn/default.aspx

Try create plugins or add burn feature to other modules like Music, Videos, pictures etc.

Works fine.

Try convert this C# CD/DVD sample:
http://216.5.163.42/vb/scripts/ShowZip.asp?lngWId=10&lngCodeId=2998&strZipAccessCode=tp/C29981111
PIC2004111943166649.JPG

Need XP Burn component:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/team/code/xpburn/default.aspx

A

Anonymous

frodo said:
hrmmm
its only for data cd's
not for dvd's

frodo
I trying use this component to burn in CD/DVD, but does not convert AVI or MPG to VOB, i'm searching...
On my DVD Writer works fine, 7~10 minutes to burn a movie.

Can try use this example to add burning capability to other plugins, and with an other componenet create DVD movies.

PD: I'm beginner creating plugins for MP, sorry.
But can create easy to use apps to after convert to MP plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom