Can't download MP (1 Viewer)

S

scottb721

I click the link to download latest version, a new window appears but it stays blank.
Can anyone help ?

Thanks

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

It seems the download link to sourceforge is broken? Here's the direct link to the download of 0.1.3.0 release: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediaportal/MediaPortal_0.1.3_setup.zip?download

and here's the one for 0.2.0.0 Release Canditate 1:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediaportal/Mediaportal_0.2.0_RC1.zip?download

EDIT:
    Very strange... The download link on the mediaportal homepage doesn't seem to work at first time (cache cleared etc.). It just shows an empty page. But, If you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal/ first and click on the link afterwards, it does work. :?: Sourceforge...?

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom