Can't Play: LIVE2-0.TS.TSBUFFER (1 Viewer)

jarsve

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
i get this error now. and ive tried to install on win 7 hp, and win 8 pro. stil the same error.
i just want to scrap media portal now.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think something has gone wrong here
    Code:
    2012-11-03 00:05:07.550823 [TVService(6)]: Controller: sorry, master/slave server setups are not supported. Since there is already another server in the db, we exit here.
    @mm1352000 any ideas?

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

The only time I've seen this is when a hostname changes (but isnt handled correctly), and the server table creates two rows - one for each "TV server" - which isnt supported.

Does the TVServer Configuration tool open ok?

Under the TV Servers option, what do you have listed? (http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...uration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers)

I'm sure there is an easy way to fix this (hopefully through the gui) - or a crude way of removing the invalid row from table?

J.

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    TVServer Works ok. i have strieming to onother computer working. but not on the hoste computer.
    Under TVServers i got MediaCenter-PC[DOUBLEPOST=1351937931][/DOUBLEPOST]i am trying to do a clean install on Windows 8 now. this time i wil not toutch the host name at all.

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Now I'm on Windows8 Pro. And i got the same problem. i havent touched Server in TVServer app at all. My bedroom PC/TV is working fine. It's conected trough cable to the network.

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    TVServer 01.PNGPediaPortal Comfig 01.PNG
    my server names match.
    but on my computer in the bedroom i have the ip adress as a name.

jarsve

Portal Member
    January 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Now both my PCs have the same hostname. And now i can not og into the TV in MP. Is DVB Virwer the only solution? I'm kind of desperate here. does anyone have a solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom