cant start MPG2 Pin ??? (1 Viewer)

ddragas

Portal Member
May 9, 2006
I get error cant start MPG2 Pin when trying to watch Sat TV from SkyStar2 DVB-S card

What does it mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
Hia all, So, decided to setup a new client instance and getting fed-up with the tonne of bloatware and cr*p that comes with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.34 Changing from x86 to x64 DE
Your call, at present there is still an x86 version!;)
Your call, at present there is still an x86 version!;)
Hi! Is there a practicable way to change/UPDATE(?!?) from x86 to x64. All I found is the recommendation to make a total reset -->...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom