Change number of rows in EPG / Guide (1 Viewer)

kangoo

Portal Member
March 6, 2009
Hamburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
seems that im working too much.
I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg
in Black&White 1080
Sombody knows how to change?

thx a lot

best regards
bjoern

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels. For example: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd"> <tv source-info-name="Schedules Direct" generator-info-name="mc2xml" generator-info-url="mailto:mc2xml@gmail.com"> <channel...
I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels. For example...
I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels. For example...
Replies
Views
This should be handled by the powerscheduler. do you have any logs from when that happend? (loglevel should be set to debug, and preferably after a restart of the tvservice)
This should be handled by the powerscheduler. do you have any logs from when that happend? (loglevel should be set to debug, and...
Hi, Not sure if this is better put in the WEBEPG section (because that's the plugin that is acting up) but over here it might get...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix. <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}"> <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/> <Binding...
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility...
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
Replies
Views
This was a bug that I have fixed now for 2.1.2 release. It was a simple leftover that always set metric, after chosing the right format :whistle:
This was a bug that I have fixed now for 2.1.2 release. It was a simple leftover that always set metric, after chosing the right...
Just started playing again with the new release - and i have to say it's a wow - it immediatly hit the woman accaptence factor...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom