[will not fix] settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or posi (1 Viewer)

Reggie Schaffnit

Portal Member
September 16, 2015
United States of America United States of America
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
upload_2017-3-2_15-50-51.png

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    OK, I will then set this thread to "Will not fix".

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Unfortunately I can not fix it. There is no possibility to scale the font size according to available height known to me
    You should be able to use a MultiBinding to bind different sizes based on the number of rows property on the guide model (sorry not at computer so can't give you exact property/model names)

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You should be able to use a MultiBinding to bind different sizes based on the number of rows property on the guide model (sorry not at computer so can't give you exact property/model names)
    Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix.

<MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}">
    <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/>
    <Binding Path="EPGRows"/>
    </MultiBinding>

Edit:
    @Brownard
    I made a few trials and found the ideal correlation between No of rows and Fontsize.
    The formulation would be: {FontSize = -0.5 * EPGRows + 23} But there should be no FontSize larger than 28, because then width becomes a problem. I'm not sure how to set both in combination and also I need the EPGRow parameter :)

Users who are viewing this thread