[will not fix] settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or posi (1 Viewer)

Reggie Schaffnit

Portal Member
September 16, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
upload_2017-3-2_15-50-51.png

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Unfortunately I can not fix it. There is no possibility to scale the font size according to available height known to me
    You should be able to use a MultiBinding to bind different sizes based on the number of rows property on the guide model (sorry not at computer so can't give you exact property/model names)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You should be able to use a MultiBinding to bind different sizes based on the number of rows property on the guide model (sorry not at computer so can't give you exact property/model names)
    Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix.

<MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}">
    <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/>
    <Binding Path="EPGRows"/>
    </MultiBinding>

Edit:
    @Brownard
    I made a few trials and found the ideal correlation between No of rows and Fontsize.
    The formulation would be: {FontSize = -0.5 * EPGRows + 23} But there should be no FontSize larger than 28, because then width becomes a problem. I'm not sure how to set both in combination and also I need the EPGRow parameter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi I think the last time I set up TV server I had the same issue and I had to add Freesat Info manually. These were the parameters I used: Transponder 115 Frequency 11.42500 GHz / 11425 MHz Polarity Horizontal Mod DVB-S, QPSK Symbol 27500 FEC 2/3 Network ID 59 Transport ID 2315 Freesat Info...
    Hi I think the last time I set up TV server I had the same issue and I had to add Freesat Info manually. These were the parameters...
    Hi Everyone, hope you are all well I am setting up MediaPortal1 in Hastings where there is DVB-T only I had absolutely no success...
    Replies
    Views
    That would be the one! Thank you! Oddly it wouldn't take effect until I rebooted the computer. Not sure if it was the client or the server that needed the restart but after the reboot it all looks normal.
    That would be the one! Thank you! Oddly it wouldn't take effect until I rebooted the computer. Not sure if it was the client or...
    I just upgraded to MP 2.2 and have a small issue and am hoping you can tell me where I'm going wrong please. My channel numbers...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    Update: I kept at this until I found a solution (or 2 rather). I didn't know it at the time, but perhaps this post would have been better served in the EPG discussion area. To those viewing this that might have the same problem: Thanks to @lightshock and @Lehmden for this development and for their posts to help me find this solution...
    Update: I kept at this until I found a solution (or 2 rather). I didn't know it at the time, but perhaps this post would have been...
    I've been at this for days, and I can't seem to get the advanced record settings to name TV recordings with Series and Episode...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom