Change the menu names (1 Viewer)

kintxo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello:

I Use bleazewide skin. Its possible change the names in the menus?
    For ex. My Pitures for "Las Fotos"
    Exist any program to costumize the menus, pictures, text, a menus?

Thanks

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there

Open MPConfig -> General -> Skin -> Display Language -> Spanish.

That will sort out the menus as per the following screenshot plus text such as "Recorded TV" etc will be in Spanish.

Unfortunately if you're talking about the labels you see fading in at the top left of the screen (Music, Pictures etc) these are images so they will always be in English. I speak Japanese so I could create Japanese labels but I'm not sure that there would be too much demand for that...

There are people all over the world using this skin and I'm sure some of them must have Photoshop so if anyone wants to create these labels in a different language that would be great - just post them here....

Bleazle

P.S. Yes, I'm using a different font on my local version of BleazleWide to what you guys have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom