Change web of tv guide (1 Viewer)

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

I had a look at the site and the format of the site is quite simple and is easily supported by WebEPG. If you haven't tried it already. Then grab a copy and try it out.

Creating a config file for this shouldn't be hard at all. I can help you.

Cheers,

/James

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

There is a basic guide included with WebEPG (a bit out of date now). You will need to look at the HTML source of this site and also all URL format for date and channel ID.

I would say have a look at one of the other sites and see how it works and whats in the config file. Then ask some quesitons here.

Cheers,

/James

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Anakin said:
    the problem that i found with the other web is that the hour of program doesn´t correspond with the original.

Also, if you get everything working ok but the times do not match up with reality, just add an offset in MP configuration. I guess you must have tried this already though?

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

Which web site and program were you using? I am interested because, apart from bugs in the last few pre-releases with the time/date change at midnight. I don't believe webepg has ever had this problem. Unless you grab info from a site not in your timezone. Check the site with a web browser.

This is however, a known problem with xmltv.

Cheers,

/James

Anakin

Portal Member
    October 11, 2005
    Córdoba, Spain
    The problem is in that it does not correspond the hour that it says with the program. For example according to the guide it(he,she) begins at five o'clock, but actually it is at three o'clock.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi Anakin,

So that I can help you please answer the following:

1. Which guide web site are you using ?
    2. Which program are you using to grab the data from this web site ?
    3. Are all programs out by a certain time for example 1 hour, or is it just some programs ?
    4. Have you check the web site in a browser (IE) to see how the data is listed there ?

Cheers,

/James

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
    For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom