Closed: v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuxaH

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
RelictInternetTV 1.0 RC6

I liked Black & White skin so much, but the plugin RelictInternetTV 1.0 RC6 doesnt work anyhow. I would be greatful if next version of B&W supported that plug. Its one plug, but it has 5 .xml files.

Attachments

• RelictInternetTV.xml
    30.6 KB
  • RelictInternetTV_onlinevideos.xml
    30.7 KB
  • RelictInternetTV_videoInfo.xml
    30.7 KB

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
RelictInternetTV 1.0 RC6

I liked Black & White skin so much, but the plugin RelictInternetTV 1.0 RC6 doesnt work anyhow. I would be greatful if next version of B&W supported that plug. Its one plug, but it has 5 .xml files.

Could you test the attached xml files:

MuxaH

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
RelictInternetTV 1.0 RC6

Could you test the attached xml files:

Everything works great, thank you very very much. Now i have best skin for MP ever, with everything working.
Thanks again.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks, would also like to see the MyNRK (webtv) plugin supported :)

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
    I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom