Closed: What plugins do you want to see supported next? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    What plugins do you want to see supported next?
    Fanatic Monitor
    wwiTV
    My Program

Can you try these XMLs and give me a feedback?
    I can't find the My Program - Dialog screen. Any tips?

My Program work fine
    wwiTV work fine (i'm not be able to filter channel by category, but i think it is not a skin problem)
    Fanatic Monitor work fine with a very very small problem (see attachment).
    All hovers are missing.

NB.: i use MP 0.2.3.0 stable - TV2 (no TVServer) - 1366x768 monitor resolution :rolleyes: (but all seem to work fine)

Fantastik skin :)

Hi.
    massimo

Attachments

• Fanatic.JPG
      Fanatic.JPG
      82.8 KB

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Fanatic Monitor
    wwiTV
    My Program

Can you try these XMLs and give me a feedback?
    I can't find the My Program - Dialog screen. Any tips?

My Program work fine
    wwiTV work fine (i'm not be able to filter channel by category, but i think it is not a skin problem)
    Fanatic Monitor work fine with a very very small problem (see attachment).
    All hovers are missing.

NB.: i use MP 0.2.3.0 stable - TV2 (no TVServer) - 1366x768 monitor resolution :rolleyes: (but all seem to work fine)

Fantastik skin :)

Hi.
    massimo

Hover files and log text bug is already fixed in the next release

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Support for Sambals RSS Feed and Weather would be great :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Next version of MP2 DE
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In...
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached...
    Hi, It’s since longer time quite silent about MP2. When do you plan the next release and what the planned features and bug fixes? :)
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom