Collection of Audio Renderer fixes for 1.3.0 beta (2 Viewers)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi tourettes, sorry for the time ...

Endpoint 2 : Haut parleur USB

Looks good. Could you enable the "Log sample times" debug option from the MPAR's property page (can be accessed from MP config or graphedit) and then post the log again.

Also it would be good to test with some other WASAPI capable audio player if there is sound coming out of the audio card.

All files ! ;)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No one else has reported such issue so it is not known. Please post more details (log at least).

Ok. Will do as soon as possible.

Do I have to start mediaportal in debug mode and then post these generated logs? Or do you need more?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a question.

When I use MPAR and I want to play a mp4 video from a online videos site (gametrailers, hardwareinfo), it gives me this error: playback not possible (translated from Dutch). Is this a known issue? It doesn't happen with the default direct sound device.

I'm running 1.30 alpha with the original MPAR and latest lav filters.

Here are the logs (maybe to many :)).

I started mediaportal, then went to onlinevideos, played something from gametrailers, that went ok, stopped it, tried to play another video, then got the error. Exited mediaportal.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Tested with integraated soundcard. work corectly
    ADI soundmax 1980 chipset

Logs look ok, not much I can do without gaining an access to the device itself.

Did you test the HW with some other audio application that would be using WASAPI?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I started mediaportal, then went to onlinevideos, played something from gametrailers, that went ok, stopped it, tried to play another video, then got the error. Exited mediaportal.

You are using the 1.3.0 Alpha MPAR - better to update to the test version in this thread (it will be part of the 1.3.0 beta).

13-12-2012 19:38:02.901 [ 1314] MP Audio Renderer - v1.0¨

There is a known issue in OnlineVideo's source filter -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...requently-dont-start-on-first-attempt.114145/ . Most likely the issue you are seeing is same one, so please retest when new OnlineVideos plugin version is available.

Error in OV logs:
    HRESULT: 0x00040237 (262711)
    Name: VFW_S_STATE_INTERMEDIATE

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Logs look ok, not much I can do without gaining an access to the device itself.

Did you test the HW with some other audio application that would be using WASAPI?

ADI (soundmax) is mainboard sound, no problem with MPAR
    is C-media USB, POST i use it everyday, without problem ... tested with SAF / Winamp / Windows / Firefox ...

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You are using the 1.3.0 Alpha MPAR - better to update to the test version in this thread (it will be part of the 1.3.0 beta).

There is a known issue in OnlineVideo's source filter -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...requently-dont-start-on-first-attempt.114145/ . Most likely the issue you are seeing is same one, so please retest when new OnlineVideos plugin version is available.

Error in OV logs:

I do have the same issue with the new 1.30 beta. I will post some logs later this day.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Error in OV logs:

I do have the same issue with the new 1.30 beta. I will post some logs later this day.

Could you try this file for OV. -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rt-on-first-attempt.114145/page-3#post-940084 - Replace the existing one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter. If it works then the problem is in OV. and should be fixed with the next OV release. :)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Error in OV logs:

Could you try this file for OV. -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rt-on-first-attempt.114145/page-3#post-940084 - Replace the existing one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter. If it works then the problem is in OV. and should be fixed with the next OV release. :)

This fixed my issue! Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom