coming attractions page (1 Viewer)

Norseman

Portal Member
March 7, 2005
Trondheim
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have made a plugin for showing movie info and trailers.
It's available for download on the plugins & extension pages.
Its only for Norway yet, but I tried to plan the project for including other countries for later implementation.
It apparently only works on 0.2.1.0. They seemed to have changed the namespace structure in MP on the last release.
Have a try.

Norseman

Download link: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/VideoorMovies/MyCinematique/

Red Centre

Portal Member
October 21, 2004
Sydney
Great to see somewone picking this up Norseman.
I have no coding experience or knowledge, but if I can do anything to expand this to work with Australian cinemas, let me know.

Norseman

Portal Member
March 7, 2005
Trondheim
Home Country
Norway Norway
Well Red Centre, for a starter, do you know of a main web site where all/most of the current theaters are gathered together with a shared user interface. I need that to be able to get the information I need to show the movie information and maybe even downloading trailers like I do for the Norwegian version.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Please wait for falkyre - He has the configuration tool almost completed and next is the GUI (skin).

It is coming!
    It is multiple country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom