A

Anonymous

No-one interested these days?

vbgeezer

Portal Pro
December 18, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
Hey what a cool idea - I am up for a challenge

I am long time programmer but new to c# - ken to get stuck into some MP development

I will start getting everything I need to have a go.

Where can I get the source for the plugin anyonw want to send it to me?

p.s. forbes I am in NZ so will probably do NZ and Oz first ;)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Since there is a QT trailer plugin (see this thread) it would seem that this plugin could be modified to display the trailers for city/theater. This sounds possible, is it :?:

You will need to backup the thread for the link to the plugin. Please post your likes/dislikes on this plugin on the thread I mentioned!

Mike

falkyre

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    screen file for this plugin?

Hi all,

I've downloaded the source and have started to play with it to see if I can get it created under the newest MP. I plan on working on getting more than Canada and USA supported but I need to be able to follow the flow of the plugin before I can get there. What's missing from the source code is an example XML file for a screen. Does anyone have one from back when this was created?

Thanks!

:oops: Found the skins...doh! Must be almost time for bed....I'm sooo sleepy

falkyre

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Working on it in the ***oh so little*** spare time I have. It's taking time but it is progressing. I'm cleaning up the code right now for doing the initial setup. Working on getting it to update while MP runs and then some fancy (read plain) screen files (as I'm no artist....I excel at stick men).

Users who are viewing this thread