Congratulations (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom