Danish EPG grabber (1 Viewer)

Tazman

Portal Pro
May 15, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Can't find E!, Toon Disney and Playhouse Disney on either dr or tv2, but i plan for 1 or 2 more grabbers so maybe.
TV1000 + 1 is on its way, actually the plan is to allow +- 23 hours for every channel.

light

Sad... In Ograbber under the swedish selection there are a lot of channels. Is it posible to maybe grab the swedish epg for the missing channels?

In Ograbber i see both E! and Toon Disney.

Great grabber...

Tazman

Martin B

Portal Member
December 13, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have 2 problems when using this otherwise great grabber :

1. The grabber soesnt seem to make icons for the channels?

2. I cant make it grab the channels when the program starts. When i try to activate the autograb feature it just doesnt work :-(

Tazman

Portal Pro
May 15, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Have the same problem as Martin. When i save settings the right values is written to dktepg.ini but when i reenter the program default settings is restored. and i dosent grab at program start.

Tazman

light66

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hehe, well that's what happens when using beta software:mad: :D
Program is'nt finished yet so the button thing is'nt done/done right yet.
The timed grab is gone now...

I made this program for my own use but seeing how fast it was compared to the generic grabbers around i thought maybe others were interrested.
Seems like you are;)

Anyway i'm currently looking at how to make grabbers external so that anyone who knows how to make a dll can code new ones.
So right now i'm not sure how much more i'm going to do on this one.

Should there be an autograb feature at all?

light

Martin B

Portal Member
December 13, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Light66,

Yeah i really like the program. I like that it can grab all the danish channels (compared to 02grabber who is missing fx. tv2news).

The autograb feature would be nice. That way one can use it with fx. pvr-sceduler so it can update every day.

I hope that you or someone else will continue to work on this great little grabber :)

light66

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey Martin
Did'nt say that i would abandon the program, just that i plan to rewrite it to make it more versatile :D

light

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have a little question about the grabber. How come the grabber only grabs 4 days when the program should grab 7 days?

I have checked the tvguide.xml and it has only grabbed 4 days from dr.dk

/Nyll

light66

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Nyll
Don't know why its only grabbing 4 days, but i'll check it out.
Dates? Have'nt had any problems with that, anyone else experiencing that?
What time of day did you do the grab?

light

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi light66

Unfortunately my HTCP has broke down. Therefore I can't test it at the momement. The error was, that programs in the future have today's date. Therefore it looked like the grabber was only grabbing 4 days.

I will test it again as soon as I get my HTCP back on track. Unfortunately it won't be before christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread