Danish EPG grabber (1 Viewer)

Tazman

Portal Pro
May 15, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Tried to grab today. but program hangs for a small period of time.. Not grabbing. what happend?

Tazman

light66

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I probably broke it :(
I'll have a look at it tonight or tomorrow. All those christmas dinners:D

light

light66

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Problems should be fixed now:)
Part my fault, part Borland for changing the way Delphi handles some string functions.
I included most of the channel icons so just copy them into MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\logos. Hope you like them....

http://hjem.tele2adsl.dk/light/TVGG_Release.zip

After talking to James (writer of WebEPG) future releases will probably grab pages at slower speed to prevent websites to get annoyed.

light

Tazman

Portal Pro
May 15, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hey... great. :) but a little problem:

when grabbing it ends up with a error saying "20061228er"000" is not a valid integer value.

What could that be?

Tazman

light66

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Can you tell me what channel it is grabbing when you get the error. What does the info panel say?
When you know what channel it is then see if it uses the dr.dk grabber or the tv2.dk grabber.
I have tried loads of combinations and can't get any error so you could help me a lot with that info so that i can reproduce it and ultimately fix it.

light

Martin B

Portal Member
December 13, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Just a little question here : Why dont we do this in danish? Since the grabber only grabs danish channels this thread dont have any relevanse to people that dont speak danish :)

And perhaps it would be a little bit easier to explain problems and solutions in our native tounge.

Just an suggetion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom