Das Erste: Livestream not working (2 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Merged pull request (without onlinevideos changes) and published Das Erste.
    I'm assuming people watching WDR and ZDF also watch Das Erste, so all should be getting the working version.

And many thanks for fixing the german sites, must say that part of Onlinevideos is a bit understaffed lately....

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As of this morning Das Erste Live Streams are no longer working ("Error Starting Video") for me with the new version of OV, also tried on my HTPC with std. OV and not working there either. Both got OV updates, looks like something went wrong. ZDF all and Das Erste catch up is working on both. WDR live errors with "No URL".:((n)

UPDATE:-
    After re- copying the contents of the .zip file (posted earlier in the thread) to MP Das Erste is again working on my PC with the new OV.

Last edited:

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will check that later the day

But for you who tested the stuff, you need to copy back old onlinevideo.dll, as the provided patch was only distributed in the siteutil.dll

The first idea was a fix in both dlls, but update is easier for siteutil only.

I can attach old/original onlinevideo.dll in first post later

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After re- copying the contents of the .zip file (posted earlier in the thread) to MP Das Erste is again working on my PC with the new OV.
    Yup, seems the automatic sites update in OV loads a wrong OnlineVideos.Sites.offbyone.dll, not the corrected one :oops: :whistle:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The attached logs show a single failed attempt to play Das Erste and a sucessful play of ZDF live. This is from the std. version of OV following a manuel update a couple of minutes earlier.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_27_06_18__18_50.zip
      282.5 KB

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    From a first quick look into the logs it seems that the "master.m3u8" handling is not done.
    Looks like the version without, before my patch.

This logs part also looks strange, as I would say the compiled date should be newer, the patch was merged yesterday

Code:
    [06-27 18:48:07,874] [OVInit      ] [INFO ] Looking for SiteUtils and Hosters in OnlineVideos.Sites.offbyone.dll [Version: 2.3.1.0 (git master 152b07e818e8f10004b10a985d2e2a18ada5d9e5), Compiled: 2018-06-23 22:23:54]

@doskabouter what do you think?

But I will look deeper in it later

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First guess: update didn't work. Kinda strange, because the changes I did for commit 152b07e818e8f10004b10a985d2e2a18ada5d9e5 were not for offbyone's dll, but for mine...

@joecrow Can you check what happens if you go to the side-menu and update the "Das Erste" from there?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow Can you check what happens if you go to the side-menu and update the "Das Erste" from there?
    That is what I did when I said I had done a manual update, at least that is what I assume you mean by the side menu, but not clear on how to update Das Erste specifically????:unsure: Also when I first went in to OV this morning I got an auto update and though quick I did see Das Erste flash up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom