Decreasing sort (1 Viewer)

dmrv

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi everybody,
How can I sort my pictures decreasing? By now I have a list with the name of my folders but they are sorted in an incresaing way...
Thanks

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there

When you view the pictures, you should see a little arrow next to the SORT field in the menu button. Click on that to change between descending and ascending.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi there

When you view the pictures, you should see a little arrow next to the SORT field in the menu button. Click on that to change between descending and ascending.

I know about this - but is there a possibility to change the "default behaviour" - to avoid to change the sortorder oin every directory?
    An enhancement like the "views" in my music would be nice - allowing predefinig this and the view itself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom