description for the SOURCE code (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Do you have a description for the SOURCE code or could someone
posts?

Thanks

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    sourcecode is getting documented as we speak
    most of guilib (which is the most important stuff)
    is already documented

Frodo

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    its not a seperate documentation file.
    The documentation is in the sources themselves

Frodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the development of MP2 any more - I'm having to do something else (still voluntary) which takes up all of my time. Now working harder than before I retired!
    Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the...
    I just upgraded my mp2 install to the latest version from the website. The install seemed to go OK, and the TV configuration...
    Replies
    Views
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from which manufacturer is the installer of MPTagThat is? I would like to install the program, if possible in silent or unintended mode. Unfortunately, the usual silent parameters do not work. (tested /s /q...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Folder options MP1 DE
    I see that you are using the "Titan" skin (I normally use a different one). My "Videos" section has a "Biography" folder, and when I display that using "Titan" I see screen shot (1) below. If I select one of the folders in the list ("Abba" in this case), I see screen shot (2) (click the image to see it full size): As far as I...
    I see that you are using the "Titan" skin (I normally use a different one). My "Videos" section has a "Biography" folder, and when...
    Is there anyway to fill this void between the folders and the picture with information, with an nfo file or something else? I need...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom