Digital Devices Cine CT: Some channels is reported as scrambled (1 Viewer)

stanus74

March 30, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have the same problem with version 1.3. and DVB-Card / Unicam Evo. Its a new version of dll file available ?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany

I don't really know. I have the problem that all the encrypted channels are reported as scrambled. I have everything tested but ineffectually. I'm using DD Cine CT v6 and DD CI Slot with a Unicam. DD support could give me no help. Perhaps you could update both files for MP 1.3b then I could try one at a time?

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Okay - well there is no point in me providing the Core.dll... because that was only a teletext subtitle crash fix.
    The TVLibrary.dll should only be required for XP, so I suspect you have a different problem.

Either, you have:
    1. Not linked your CI to your tuner(s) in the DD config tool.
    2. Not told TV Server that the tuner is capable of decrypting channels:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...nfiguration/02_TV_Servers#Edit_Tuner_Settings
    3. The CAM/smartcard need to be activated and/or paired by signal from your provider.

I can tell you what the problem is likely to be if you post log files.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Damn, at the moment everything works well.
    1. I have my CI linked in the config tool
    2. I did this option already.
    3. I'm not sure what you are meaning but the channels are working with the CI/CAM for a while (a few hours) then iI get a black screen and no more encrypted channels are working untill I do a few restarts and unplug the CI and plug in again, only the free channels are working well.

I've uploaded the logs from yesterday (May the 4th), therefore I had that problem. I hope it helps or we have to wait untill I get the error again, then I will upload the actual logs.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Nothing is showing in the log files.

3. I'm not sure what you are meaning but the channels are working with the CI/CAM for a while (a few hours) then iI get a black screen and no more encrypted channels are working untill I do a few restarts and unplug the CI and plug in again, only the free channels are working well.
    What I mean is that the smartcard and CAM have to receive EMM (entitlement management messages) from your provider to activate the subscription and allow you to decrypt. For CI+, pairing also has to be done. It sounds like something is going wrong with this.

Also, if you are trying to use this configuration for CI, you may need specific firmware etc. etc. etc. which I can't help you with.

I've uploaded the logs from yesterday (May the 4th), therefore I had that problem. I hope it helps or we have to wait untill I get the error again, then I will upload the actual logs.

Why did you not upload the full zip file?
    The black screen issues could be codec issues, so it would have been better to have *all* logs.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I used the CAM with my TV before and the provider unlocked it so that I could use it then. Do I have to do it again when I use it with my HTPC? I think the provider won't hear that I use the CAM and smartcard with the HTPC. I'm a little bit confused (n)

And here are the full logs

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mm135200 just now I could reproduce the problem. I updated the logs. Perhaps now it is helpfull.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    In this case there are a lot of "PES MPEG2 0-0-1 fail" and "PES audio 0-0-1 fail" messages in your TsReader log, starting when you tried to view "Show Turk".
    This usually suggests failure to decrypt properly.
    There is no indication of problems from the TV Server side though.
    @Owlsroost may be able to look into this for you when he gets back from holiday, but I suspect there are issues with your CAM or compatibility problems between CAM and DD driver.
    Have you got any other PC tuner that you can try the CAM with?
    [edit: alternatively, can you try different software to confirm whether the issue is specific to MP?]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom