direct tv capture card (1 Viewer)

twitchet

December 31, 2005
temecula ca
hello i wanted to know if there is a capture card that will work with direct tv without the reciever and that works with mp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
Replies
Views
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
Being a long time user of the SD plugin, all of this seems a lot more complicated than when I first set it up. I have a roof antenna with 2 dual HDhomeRun tuners and I scanned all the available channels in TV Server. I don't use power scheduler, nor the xmltv plugin. For me it took about 40 minutes to download my SD lineup in only...
Being a long time user of the SD plugin, all of this seems a lot more complicated than when I first set it up. I have a roof...
I was using WMC with Schedules Direct for the US - no problems I want to try MP2 I have configured MP2 to work with Silicon Dust HD...
Replies
Views
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
I have been using MP1 reliably for several years but suddenly the TV Server stopped working. I've even tried doing a full uninstall...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom