disable repeating in menu (1 Viewer)

Z

zyxep

hey.

i have a menu in m mediaportal only with "Music" and "Videos" and i think it is lame with repeating in the menu so i can scroll in the menu..

how can i disable the repeating/scrolling

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    In the Plugins/home/settings menu of Config there are a lot of settings for how the start menu behaves. I'm pretty sure the answer is there, but i haven't tried this.

Have a bit of an experiment there...

vbap

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    MarcusB is correct. In the setup of the Home plugin, check the box that says "No scrolling in submenus".

Play around with the other settings too - you can change the structure of the MP menus!

Dracmarcz

August 24, 2005
    I have the same problem, and I can't work it out either.

I have four items I want to display, but MP always wants to display seven items.

I have turned off scrolling, and I have tried both the Plugins Menu and the Custom Menu.

Any further suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom