disable repeating in menu (1 Viewer)

Z

zyxep

hey.

i have a menu in m mediaportal only with "Music" and "Videos" and i think it is lame with repeating in the menu so i can scroll in the menu..

how can i disable the repeating/scrolling

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    In the Plugins/home/settings menu of Config there are a lot of settings for how the start menu behaves. I'm pretty sure the answer is there, but i haven't tried this.

Have a bit of an experiment there...

vbap

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    MarcusB is correct. In the setup of the Home plugin, check the box that says "No scrolling in submenus".

Play around with the other settings too - you can change the structure of the MP menus!

Dracmarcz

August 24, 2005
    I have the same problem, and I can't work it out either.

I have four items I want to display, but MP always wants to display seven items.

I have turned off scrolling, and I have tried both the Plugins Menu and the Custom Menu.

Any further suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Replies
    Views
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application for e.g. the .ts (or any other image, video or audio) file to MediaPortal, or via the File Explorer context menu 'Open with' as other media players can (e.g. JRiver). Currently all that happens when using...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom