Display a episode runtime in minutes (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any way to display an episode runtime in minutes ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Off topic how ? i was asking if there is an expression i can use in skinsettings to display runtime in minutes ? If they can't be used for that fine but i only ask as there are no docs.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    This thread is for the expressions used to import TV shows and turn a filename into usable show/season/episode data.

You want to locate a skin thread/forum with experts on skins, or create a new thread for other skin developers to answer.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    This thread is for the expressions used to import TV shows and turn a filename into usable show/season/episode data.

You want to locate a skin thread/forum with experts on skins, or create a new thread for other skin developers to answer.
    The skinning part is not the issue its the fact that there is no documentation at all but no problem thanks anyway.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    There was wiki data on it, but it got lost in the Google Code to GitHub migration.

Turning on trace/debug should show all the values you can use though, or maybe that was MovPic that had the skin option.

Have you tried looking at other skins that might have what you are after? And finally you can always do skin math to other formats.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yep movpics has the skinners debug option but not tvs, yea i checked others but im after properties that are not usually used.
    I dont think i can use expressions to convert a preformatted time like 02:30 to 230 mins but i could be wrong.
    I have posted in another thread asking for a skinners debug option tho.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I've seen skins do RegExp and math, so you can so 2*60+30 after you extracted the hours/minutes, but i'm sure there is a minute value in skin somewhere.

Have you tried trial-and-error to see if you can just stumble upon the value?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yep tried multiple variations of the property but cant seem to find one, i can see its stored in the database as miliseconds tho.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    TVseries has a helper property which will convert to minutes and seconds:
    Code:
    #TVSeries.Episode.PrettyLocalPlaytime

Users who are viewing this thread