Display covers in fullscreen mode (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Sometimes it would be nice to get the cover of the album displayed in fullscreen mode instead of visualizations. Especially when listening to a playlist of songs of different albums....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I dont know, maybe errors in logs, but all my albums have thumbs and cover from MP3 id tag without peoblem, For tag manipulate i use tagscaner TagScanner - The Ultimate Tag Editor
I dont know, maybe errors in logs, but all my albums have thumbs and cover from MP3 id tag without peoblem, For tag manipulate i...
If for an album ID no cover is found in the web the ID3 tag album cover is not displayed. When the track starts the ID3 tag album...
Replies
Views
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the other movie-detail source ones (or adjust order). Then you can keep things set to automatic with language selection. The TMDB scraper is internal and C# based, so will be a much longer delay waiting for...
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the...
Lately, I've not been getting the English cover as number one but instead other languages. Sometimes I can manually toggle the next...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
Replies
Views
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom