DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for MP1.9 onwards (1 Viewer)

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

Without delving into your logs, it could be one of several things (known quirks with the grabber):

You may need to set Diseqc to SimpleA (even if you don't have a switch)
    You may need to enable "Set Modulation to Not Set for SD channels"

If those don't work, let me know and I will have a read of your logs....

J.

Gringo404

Portal Member
    July 7, 2015
    Home Country
    Thank you for the reply J.

No Luck I am afraid. Tried combinations of both those values set and either/or.

Any help is much appreciated.

G

Gringo404

Portal Member
    July 7, 2015
    Home Country
    Updated logs from todays attempt.

have tried with both feeds from LNB with same issue. Would like to get everything working before disconnecting sky box.

Attachments

• set up tv.txt
      5.8 KB
    • tv service.txt
      30.7 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    have tried with both feeds from LNB with same issue. Would like to get everything working before disconnecting sky box.
    The logs you posted simply show that TV Server can't get your tuners to lock on signal. That could be due to a number of things, including:
    1. Power connection on PC tuner card not connected.
    2. Bad configuration causing TV Server to attempt to use a PC tuner that is not connected to the satellite dish.
    3. PC tuner connected to set top box loop out and/or via splitters => PC tuner can't work independently, requires other tuners/STBs to be powered on and/or tuned to certain channels.
    4. etc.
    Therefore, if you want help please give a full description of your LNB, the connections to your LNB, and especially how the set top box (AKA STB, Sky box) and PC tuners are connected.

Philip Churchill

Portal Member
    August 2, 2012
    Home Country
    I am using DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for my 2X DVB-S2 card and all is working well with full epg BUT how do I add the radio channels?

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    By the way, is Sky EPG grabbing included in MediaPortal 2.0 or are we going to have to use custom builds once again?

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi ears can we have version 1.4 please.
    It's available from the other thread.

I am using DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for my 2X DVB-S2 card and all is working well with full epg BUT how do I add the radio channels?
    The grabber should add radio stations by itself or do you mean guide data for radio stations?

By the way, is Sky EPG grabbing included in MediaPortal 2.0 or are we going to have to use custom builds once again?
    In the last 6 months I've been working hard in TsWriter. Part of that work has also given more improvements for the EPG grabber:
    • OpenTV (Sky) format support
    • MediaHighway 2 format support
    • ATSC/SCTE format support
    • Viasat Sweden, MultiChoice South Africa EIT support (custom PIDs)
    • series and episode link identifiers (Freesat/Freeview, Dish/Bell
    • better text handling/decoding
    I think I'm pretty close to finishing the TsWriter rewrite... but then I will have to fix the interfaces on the C# side, which will probably take at least a few weeks.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've been working on OpenTV EPG support for TVE 3.5 over the last few months. I can't say that all the features from the grabber will be included, because I've never used the grabber...

Philip Churchill

Portal Member
    August 2, 2012
    Home Country
    The grabber should add radio staions by itself or do you mean guide data for radio stations?

Yes sorry I meant guide data for the radio channels.
    .[DOUBLEPOST=1436863532][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi ears can we have version 1.4 please.
    It's available from the other thread.

I can only find the MediaPortal Installer with Series Link and the TvServer Installer with patch for version 1.6.0 Final?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom