Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

twinking

Portal Member
May 4, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 alpha

Hey,

I think i found a bug in your skin.

I cannot switch views with "Switch View". When i click "Switch View" nothing happens. But the first time I started MP with Black Glass Nova I could switch the views...

twinking

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    223 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 alpha

Hey,

I think i found a bug in your skin.

I cannot switch views with "Switch View". When i click "Switch View" nothing happens. But the first time I started MP with Black Glass Nova I could switch the views...

twinking
    No, it's not a bug. This issue is caused by some changes in the latest MP svn. I keep the skin up-to-date with the current MP svn builds and it can happen that there are new features or changes that released MP 1.2.0 alpha does not support. This is one of those things.

You can upgrade your installation by compiling a new MP 1.2.0 svn or you can revert to an older skin svn release.

Thanks

Tgx

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 alpha

Ciao tgx,
    have you heard on the management of logos in the mini guide?
    Hai le risposte sulla gestione dei loghi nel miniguide ? perche non ho dei risponde ! Perfavore ho provato dei avere dei informazioni ! ma niente !

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Everything is there, just look at the screen more carefully!

Tgx

hi , now i see .... yes most info thir .... but verry confution to see all info need many clicking ...
    first to see movie full deatil have to stand on a movie title then click info or f9 then click imbd view .
    second to see actor bigrofy need to chang view to actor view ,then click again info or f9 and clck again,to see actor deatil ....

can this be fix in a better way ?
    1.for exsample if click a movie title the imbd full info will view ,then can click play to play movie ?
    2. same thing for actor if stand on actor and click ,then the actor info will view ?

thanks ..

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Just wanted to post a thank you Tgx. I just started using Black Glass Nova skin for MP 1.2 alpha and like it very much.

I've tried several other wide skins since i got a new HD wide screen monitor and IMO think your Black Glass Nova skin is the best, the plugin support is very good and the basic home editor is easy learn how to use. Have been using aMPed on my TV and monitor, will be switching to Black Glass Nova on the monitor now. TV is still 4:3.

Thank for the great skin.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Ciao tgx,
    have you heard on the management of logos in the mini guide?
    Hai le risposte sulla gestione dei loghi nel miniguide ? perche non ho dei risponde ! Perfavore ho provato dei avere dei informazioni ! ma niente !
    I notified your request, but no dev has begun working on it yet.

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

hi , now i see .... yes most info thir .... but verry confution to see all info need many clicking ...
    first to see movie full deatil have to stand on a movie title then click info or f9 then click imbd view .
    second to see actor bigrofy need to chang view to actor view ,then click again info or f9 and clck again,to see actor deatil ....

1.for exsample if click a movie title the imbd full info will view ,then can click play to play movie ?
    2. same thing for actor if stand on actor and click ,then the actor info will view ?

Unfortunately this is the way the imbd database is supposed to work. I've seen some days ago on the internal dev forum a proposal to change this behaviour, but still no changes.

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Unfortunately this is the way the imbd database is supposed to work. I've seen some days ago on the internal dev forum a proposal to change this behaviour, but still no changes.

Tgx

hi Tgx ! thank you for the info , i hope the devloper will get the proposal and update the videos plugin ...

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

I will see what can be done with INFO view upon click, but still decision for that is on the team side after patch proposal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom