Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (3 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 alpha

hi Tgx ! abut my videos "Myvideos Poster View" i use the newst svn ,do it update for mp 1.2.0 ?
    have a few problem with it :
    1- in the shear view the menu stay open all time (rest view is o.k)
    2- no movie fanart view at all .

can you please check it ...

thanks,

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

No, the poster view for my videos is still only for mp 1.1.1. I'll add an updated package soon.

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

A new build of the Black Glass Nova basic home editor is available. It supports the latest features of Fanart Handler Plugin v 2.2.2.

You can download it here: Black Glass Nova 1.5.0 Basic Home Editor V2.rar - blackglass - Black Glass Nova 1.5.0 Basic Home Editor for Mediaportal 1.2.0 - V2 - Project Hosting on Google Code

Tgx

hi Tgx ! i forget to let you know in black glass nova v1.5.0 basichome editor missing mpgrooveshark plugin in the list of plugin .

thanks ,

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

No, no it's there! Look for "Grooveshark"! I have to rectify it!

Thanks

Tgx

pixies

May 4, 2010
    Home Country
    Israel Israel

Hi Tgx,

First, I'd like to thank you the excellent good looking skin you've written.

I've made an upgrade of MP from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 Alpha (not SVN), then updated Black Glass Nova using the TurtoiseSVN (deleted skin folder and cache then checked out and updated).
    When MP is loading, I get this "skin outdated" message box:

(10913)_mpskinoutdated.jpg

I know about another user who has the same issue. After clicking the Ignore button everything seems to work okay.
    Do you have any idea how can I get rid of this warning message box? Maybe a small change/hack in one of the MP XML files?

Thanks!

A quick update:
    After changing something in MP's XML file (related to Hebrew Right To Left support), the red message box appeared but with a check box which allows to choose not to show it again. Of course I immediately checked it. Running MP again still showed it with the check box. Checked it again, and from that point on it didn't appear anymore.

So, my issue seems to have been resolved for now.

10x again!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi Tgx,

First, I'd like to thank you the excellent good looking skin you've written.

I've made an upgrade of MP from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 Alpha (not SVN), then updated Black Glass Nova using the TurtoiseSVN (deleted skin folder and cache then checked out and updated).
    When MP is loading, I get this "skin outdated" message box:

(10913)_mpskinoutdated.jpg

I know about another user who has the same issue. After clicking the Ignore button everything seems to work okay.
    Do you have any idea how can I get rid of this warning message box? Maybe a small change/hack in one of the MP XML files?

Thanks!

A quick update:
    After changing something in MP's XML file (related to Hebrew Right To Left support), the red message box appeared but with a check box which allows to choose not to show it again. Of course I immediately checked it. Running MP again still showed it with the check box. Checked it again, and from that point on it didn't appear anymore.

So, my issue seems to have been resolved for now.

10x again!
    This issue occurs if you are running MP 1.2.0 alpha and the latest Black Glass svn. The skins needed a change in order to be compatible with the latest Mp 1.2.0 svn, but this breaks compatibilty with MP 1.2.0 alpha.

Sorry!

Tgx

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

Ciao Tgx,
    i have posted on my topic , an solution for miniguide, if you can addon this in your skin, if you want ! and i sorry i have used your skin for my test ! :sorry:

Azzuro

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

Hi tgx, one q or bug maybe, when you in Movie info screen (DialogVideoInfo.xml - BlackGlassNova latest SVN, didn't tried Black Glass), I can't invoke hidden left menu (where is cast, plot, refresh, review....) with left key. With mouse I can, but after dunno how to close that menu (left-or right deosn't work), if I press esc, it goes back to previous screen (Movie info screen close itself and I'm back in videos/movies list). Thx in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom