DOWNLOAD: Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.6.6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
so every folder has a folder.jpg.
I set the max covers per movie to 1 and the order would be that local files are prefered... so normaly no cover needs to be downloaded cause i have all of them in the folders...
BUT... it's downloading covers and it's not taking mine... any suggestions?
You may have a bug there. Head over to the Issues - moving-pictures - Google Code and enter it there. The dev-team will then pick it up.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I want to say thanks a lot for that version. I ll try it tonight but i can already say it s a major update!. I ll also try the import feature because right now it doesnt work quite well for me. It doesnt not find the right movie. Hope it s gonna be better.

That's work in progress, amazingly 2 different scans one using Moving Pictures and the other MyMovies database scans showed some interesting differences, accepting\rejecting totally different files, if we can combine the 2 then i think 97%+ of Movies can be found if on imdb, this relies on the correct name for the file of course, but above accuracy takes into account some misnaming (deliberately done for test purposes).
    For people who cut'n'paste name from imdb or any other provider in the first place for naming there files, this should be 100%.
    Also found that MyMovies scan did not handle files ending in cd1\cd2 as well as Moving Pictures :)

mugginger

Portal Member
    January 23, 2008
    One more question :)
    I normally use Aeon Skin... but it's not working here... If i click on "Show in Homescreen" i can't see it there.
    If i click on "Show in plugins" i can see it there if i use a different Skin...
    With Aeon (1.3 from the mediaportal homepage) the whole screen gets gray and i can't see anythin :(
    Anybody else got this problem?
    Greetings

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I want to say thanks a lot for that version. I ll try it tonight but i can already say it s a major update!. I ll also try the import feature because right now it doesnt work quite well for me. It doesnt not find the right movie. Hope it s gonna be better.

That's work in progress, amazingly 2 different scans one using Moving Pictures and the other MyMovies database scans showed some interesting differences, accepting\rejecting totally different files, if we can combine the 2 then i think 97%+ of Movies can be found if on imdb, this relies on the correct name for the file of course, but above accuracy takes into account some misnaming (deliberately done for test purposes).
    For people who cut'n'paste name from imdb or any other provider in the first place for naming there files, this should be 100%.
    Also found that MyMovies scan did not handle files ending in cd1\cd2 as well as Moving Pictures :)

Can you post some examples on the accepting\rejecting differences ? Just curious ;)

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Really great! Awesome plugin which just keeps getting better and better! Thanks very much, I am gonna try it out right now!

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    go left in largethumbs --> Deadend

Hello,

I'm using MovPic with Blue3wide & Generic Moving Pictures skin files. Tried to set "largethumbs" in Settings.

If I leave the thumbs on the right side (push right Button on last thumb at right side) I can't get back to other thumbs. MP has to be restarted to select/move to other thumbs. I expected to get to the next line (prefered solution) or at least to the beginning of the current line.

Other Problem with thumbs The Background/Fanart is transparent.

:confused:

Any idea to solve this?

Greetings

BERND

murks_muell

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    I deleted the old 0.55c database file and started moving pictures from scratch.

Then I disabled all data sources except ofdb. Then added a path with approx. 240 movies in subfolders.
    The import seems to stall. Below the "matches" list "Retrieving possible matches: " followed by a movie name appears - and stays forever with the same movie name (minutes). In the "Media Importer" list a few entries get a blue "i" but without any possible matches.
    The "Movie Manager" list stays empty.
    :confused:

EDIT: Appended short log.

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    allways nice to see a new version! one problem, the "locale rating" problem is still there, the rating is parsed as "73" insted of "7.3".

I use swedish regional settings!

Yep same for me (I think).
    More or less all movies have 10 stars :)

murks_muell

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    MAN! I just found what made the difference!
    I switched OFF the 'NFO Scanner' as I don't want to use imdb and don't have any nfo's. After switching it back on again the import flies! Am I right this is a bug? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom