[confirm] DVB Subtitles default on (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It seems like we have multiple plugin ?
    in configuration.exe do we have only one TV and radio ?
    with streamemMP editor, we surely remove duplicate.
    It' really strange, maybe mediaportal.xml keep old ref.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    from log :
    PluginsNew: loadPlugins C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\TvPlugin - Copy.dll
    Look fo all duplicate dll, if you want to keep it, rar or zip it, but don't live as dll :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    from log :
    PluginsNew: loadPlugins C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\TvPlugin - Copy.dll
    Look fo all duplicate dll, if you want to keep it, rar or zip it, but don't live as dll :)

Woops, that probably explains it. I'll avoid that in future :oops:

Yep, Home plugin in config only shows 1 TV and 1 Radio now I've added .bak to the end of the copied file :)

I think XP used to change the ending of the filename when making a copy, so I haven't got used to the way Win7 works yet. ;)

My last logs were mislabelled as v18 when I was in fact using core v17. The same bug happened with multiple popups when the recording ended, but I imagine that's probably because of the duplicate TvPlugins, so don't worry about that. I've attached the logs anyway, just in case :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Hey Seb,

Only just got a chance to try the latest version and unfortunately MP just locked up the first time I tried to watch TV :(

Haven't been having any problems with v17 though :)

I just went back to v17 and checked that worked again, then tried this new version again and TV worked this time. I'm fairly sure I installed it properly the first time, but maybe there's something in the log that says I didn't ;) I notice that no TSReader.log was generated the first time, but I don't know if that was because of a bug or something I did wrong when installing it :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Hmm, looks like a bug I'm afraid 'cos it just locked up again this morning when I first tried to start TV (after waking the PC from hibernation).

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok really weird, i can reproduce it.
    Did you try with only one screen ? and without remote enable ? (HCWHelper)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Did you try with only one screen ? and without remote enable ? (HCWHelper)

I haven't, but would that help anyway as it works sometimes with dual screen and remote enabled, so if it works with single screen and remote disabled, what will that tell us?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    , i mean i can't reproduce it !!! lol
    Something i see error about remote, so maybe it's the sause.

The other day you change something about radeon maybe again a setting make it bad thing :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Ah, I thought that might have been what you meant :)

No, I don't think I've changed any videocard settings since the other day. I have installed Process Lasso Process Lasso Free - Auto-optimize process priorities and much more!, so perhaps that's got something to do with it, although I don't know if that would affect your latest patch but not v17. I'll try disabling it and give the new patch another go though.

HCWHelper does tend to crash from time to time, but it's been doing that for as long as I can remember :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom