DVB-T tuning details for Croatia - Vinkovci (1 Viewer)

Mikeyy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    DVB-T tuning details for Croatia - Vinkovci (Borinci)
    This transmitter is not currently present in MP.

Attachments

• Croatia.Vinkovci - Borinci.xml
      546 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
    Replies
    Views
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom