Tag missing in Heathfield UK tuning-parameters file (1 Viewer)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Attachments

• heathfield.zip
      430 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
    For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom