MP2 - Spring'16 DVD Extras Not Working (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobbo

Portal Member
October 3, 2016
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

The DVD menu button is not working in MP2.

I have attached a screenshot, is what happens when I press it.

What log file do you need to see?

Attachments

• vicpic.gif
    vicpic.gif
    137.1 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please change the loglevel to ALL first (see wiki), run MP2 again, play DVD.
    Finally run the MP2 LogCollector, it will zip them.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the log files.

In your post you mentioned DVD playback, but your log shows a playback of a BluRay iso:

[2016-10-06 18:24:55,731] [106969 ] [Thread101] [INFO ] - BDHandler: Scanning bluray structure: r:\e5a21103-122e-4eef-b331-b1e282c06558\victoria 15.iso\BDMV\index.bdmv
    [2016-10-06 18:24:56,051] [107288 ] [Thread101] [INFO ] - BDHandler: Found 4 playlists, title selection available.
    [2016-10-06 18:24:56,052] [107289 ] [Thread101] [INFO ] - BDHandler: Using playlist 00005.MPLS.

My answers were meant to DVD playback. For BluRay the release versions of MP2 do contain only the "BDHandler" which is based on LAV splitter. This means you have access to the main stream(s), but not the menu structure. The streams can be selected by the menu (from your screenshot).

There is also a BluRayPlayer addon, which makes use of the BDReader from MP1. It also supports the menu structure. As this plugin is not officially "released", it is also not well tested. If you like to test it yourself, I can create a custom installer with BluRayPlayer enabled.

Gobbo

Portal Member
    October 3, 2016
    Home Country
    Morpheus,

Thanks, fantastic.

Sorry, I class BR and DVD as the same.

What's the name of the BR addon?
    --- Post updated ---
    Is it the Bluray Handler 0.9.7?

And is it compatible with MP2?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, it's a completely own plugin which also requires a modified MP2 installer (extended code base). That's why I offered a custom setup.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The build will be based on newest Weekly version + the required changes for BluRayPlayer menu overlay rendering. We could need as much test results as possible, so when installing this build you should try many BD (iso, folder), document what is working and what not.

Gobbo

Portal Member
    October 3, 2016
    Home Country
    Okay, anything to help the progress of MP2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread