DVD Profiler / Ant Movie Katalog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom