DVR-MS to MPG (1 Viewer)

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
hi!

yes, demuxing with projectx is necassery. it corrects the gop structure and audio sync.

the butcher

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
hwahrmann

No i didn´t demux.

I put the generated mpg-files without demulitplex in DVD-Lab and convert it to a DVD - no problems or Error-Messages.

I didn´t hear any problems with unsync audio. But i only test it with a very short file (about 25 Minutes).

I think when the beta is released we get very quick some people for testing on different pc´s with different recorded tv-shows.

TomTom or i post the link directly when it is in the german forum.

cu
merci

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You'll only get audio synch issues etc with HDTV broadcasts - SDTV broadcasts should be AOK.

DMAN.

A

Anonymous

johnbobjamesson said:
    Snoopy,

I have - more or less - the same problem you have. I have dvr1 and dvr2 as output pins, but the same issues happen to me. DVR-Ripper gives the same error log, programs cannot work with the sound file. I did manage to use the sound file in cuttermaran and mpeg2schnitt to cut out commercial, and resulting files worked fine in dvdauthorgui (with mplex), but the resulting video was way out of sync (which the dvr-ms was not....). Maybe it's the different sources we get the cyberling dump filters from...

I only use the dump filters, by the way, to extract audio and video from the dvr-ms file, I don't use the multiplexer.

I use a Pinnacle PCTV Deluxe (USB2 hardware encoder) to record.

I'm having the same problem with Hauppauge PVR150 and up to know I found just 1 solution: Using an AudioEditor such as Adobe Auditon (=Cool Edit) to get RAW WAV out!

greets hackfish

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    tomtom21000 said:
    Gucky62 announced it to be on sourceforge saturday night (hopefully)
    tomtom

It's Monday. Where's the Plugin? :wink:
    Do you know when it'll be ready for testing?
    Desparately waiting on it.

A

Anonymous

Hello MP-users

Is there anyone, who can tell me how I install this burner plugin?
    I have downloaded the pagage from Gucky62, wath do I then do now?

Thanks in advance

mama

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2004
    Germany
    HCL6 said:
    Hello MP-users

Thanks in advance

Open it using a zip program, copy the file from the WindowsPlugins folder in the WindowsPlugins folder in the MP directory, copy all files and folders located in the path MyBurner.rar\xbmc\bin\Release\ in the MP folder, read the file located in the Docs folder, do what there is described, open the configuration.exe and activate the plugin.

A

Anonymous

mama said:
    HCL6 said:
    Hello MP-users
    Thanks in advance

Open it using a zip program, copy the file from the WindowsPlugins folder in the WindowsPlugins folder in the MP directory, copy all files and folders located in the path MyBurner.rar\xbmc\bin\Release\ in the MP folder, read the file located in the Docs folder, do what there is described, open the configuration.exe and activate the plugin.

Hmm, in the downloaded myBurner.rar there is in the "windowsPlugins-folder" only an "GUIBurner-folder" with some ".cs ; .resx and .csproj-files"
    But in the MyBurner.rar\xbmc\bin\Release\ there is "XPComponent.dll". Did you mean this?
    So what files exactly do i have to put in the windowsPlugins-folder?

Thanks for help
    doit

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Directory GUIBurner needs to be copied to WindowsPlugin
    Directory xbmc needs to be copied to the xmbc dir in Mediaportal.

Then you need to make a reference to XPBurnComponent.dll within Visual Studio, so that you can compile it.
    If you run Mediaportal out of a different directory then you compile into, then oif course you need to copy all the generated Dlls as well as XPBurnComponent.dll to this folder, most probably c:\Program files\MediaPortal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom