DVR-MS to MPG (2 Viewers)

T

tnp

I hate to interupt all your fun with the plug-in, but I have a question about the Graphedit proceedure at the beginning of this post.

I am a MCE2005 user with eHome wonder tuner. Like one of the past posts, I also have to use the Decrypt/Tag (s) before connecting to MPGMUX. I actually have no problem with normal dvr.ms files, but I run into a wall when trying to strip the ASF wrapper on copy-protected programs recorded from HBO,Encore etc.

Graphedit displays the following error when I "play" to strip the file.

"The graph could not change state" (return code: 0xc00d0bc1)

Ergh!! Its making me crazy! I feel like I'm so close to getting around the ridiculous DRM problem, but just can't get there. I had the idea that perhaps a third filter could be added to decrypt, but I have no idea which filter to use, or where to put it.

Does this get anyone's creative juices going?? Any ideas??
Thanks...

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Open Graphedit and choose Render Media File.
    Choose your HBO dvr-ms file and post a screenshot.

DMAN

T

tnp

SORRY TOOK SO LONG, BUSY WEEK. HERE IT IS...
    Thanks for your help
    IMAG001.GIF

IMAG000.GIF

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What version of MpgMux.AX do you have?
    Can you play the first graph ok?

DMAN

T

tnp

Hmmm... thats interesting... I just assumed that however the graph came up would work, but it doesn't. Same message comes up "Graph Could Not Change State" except I also get an "Active Movie Window" that freezes after about 10 frames.

As far as my MpgMux.ax version... I simply got it out of the cab file that you suggested in this forum. Is there a more recent version I need to go find??

Thanks again for all your help.
    tnp

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    tnp said:
    Hmmm... thats interesting... I just assumed that however the graph came up would work, but it doesn't. Same message comes up "Graph Could Not Change State" except I also get an "Active Movie Window" that freezes after about 10 frames.

As far as my MpgMux.ax version... I simply got it out of the cab file that you suggested in this forum. Is there a more recent version I need to go find??

Thanks again for all your help.
    tnp

Can you play the file on the recorded machine with Windows Media Player?
    Are you doing the graph work on the machine that recorded it?
    Tell me the version of MpgMux.ax and I'll let you know.

DMAN

T

tnp

Windows%20Media%20Error.jpg

Nope... I can play other, non-protected files on Media Player, but apparently I am only allowed to play protected files in Media Center.

Sorry, I didn't "get" what you meant earlier... Cyberlink Mpeg Muxer, Version 2.

And yes, same machine.
    tnp

A

Anonymous

tnp said:
    I also have to use the Decrypt/Tag (s) before connecting to MPGMUX.
    Graphedit displays the following error when I "play" to strip the file.
    "The graph could not change state"

I have the same problem, and very similar graphedit screens, with ALL my dvr-ms files. They are recorded off Sky satellite (in the UK) and this makes me think that all these broadcasts are copy-protected -even those which are not protected when transmitted terrestrially. Has anyone made any progress with this yet? The thread seems to have gone quiet.

Also, NigelB: judging from the screenshot you are also in the UK, and do not seem to have this problem. It would be interesting to know if your files are from analogue or digital transmissions. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom