Dynamic refresh rate under Windows 10 (I've an Amd video card) (2 Viewers)

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There is a minor improvement about MP configurator interface

the right scroll bar can be avoided (also in dynamic refresh rate..)

eSYi2A4l.png

A question

fnjdO3ml.png

You told me that option inside MP let watchdog to collect its data into the desktop zip file only when MP crash. It there a reason why not collect data always when MP is started? I mean with a specific optional feature. Using watchdog is not comfortable especially when I have to use MP in daily use waiting for specific behaviour that is not too frequent.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Agreed for the Tweak :) But i think it should be part to another branch (or maybe not lol).
    About the watchdog, i understand you but you can start MP from it and use all plugins, effectively, it can be nice to always get log but if not needed why always zip log.
    We can always collect log is a crash happen.

The really nice feature for wathdog, it's that we can strat MP without all extra plugin, it's better like you know to see if the issue comes from MP or from plugins :)

Anyway, i will try to see for the tweak, it's annoying me too :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Another build :
    With this build, the second option is fully respected 'Keep Mediaportal Fullscreen mode', it means that we can't do alt-enter (while MP is running) and MP will start and stay to fullscreen, it will not handle the device change and displaychange.

Last edited:

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    So basically it's the build I'm keep testing for the dynamic refresh rate issue?
    Remember the question about Cortana under Windows 10, during a play Cortana "told me" through application bar that was became on the top in front of MePo :"What can I do for you? ". Better if I don't say what I told her

Last edited:

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yep upgrade to this one please. I need to read back for cortana lol

Why? Do you apply new code about Windows notification?
    btw no problem also yesterday[DOUBLEPOST=1443520049][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yep upgrade to this one please. I need to read back for cortana lol

MePo loose the full screen (but the related option was disable I guess) because Cortana send application bar on the top, asking me "what can I do you"... :eek:

Imho Cortana should be disabled by MePo under Windows, I mean, just like the mouse cursor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom