Email notification (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is there any way to turn this feature of completely?
I find it kinda annoying. If I want to now what happened on the forums I use the User CP.

Every time I reply or start a topic it automatically starts sending me e-mails.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Click User CP --> Edit Options

Under Default Thread Subscription Mode

Change "Instant Email Notification" to "No Email Notification"

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi guys, iam using Mediaportal 1 many many years now. But since 2 years i have a strange problem that i cant figured out. Randomly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom