Emulator HowTo: version 0.1 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Nice Job, good work collecting them into one document...
You'll have to get Aurora13 to place it in the documents folder of the HomePage...

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
LarryGB said:
Nice Job, good work collecting them into one document...
You'll have to get Aurora13 to place it in the documents folder of the HomePage...

Thanks Larry, I'll add more details and there will be more emus there....

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Re: Launch a Browser from PM ?

Salut Jean-Max!

PM 0.2 seems inside MP 1.0.0.1.1

exactly!

Can you tell me the exact parameters to launch a browser ?(example : IE6)

I will soon add better "file-launch" support, so that configuration of every item can be done manually in plugin-setup.

Until then, you can try for example the following:

HOWTO: browse and launch IE-favourites in MP

Set up a new application in myPrograms with the following settings:
ie.jpg

(of course use your personal favourites folder).

if "ShellExecute" is ticked, you don't need to fill out the "launching application" field. MP behaves as if you clicked the *.url file in a normal Windows Explorer (=> it launches the associated application).

Hope that helps, and there will be more in two or three weeks :)

Cheers,

Daniel

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Re: Launch a Browser from PM ?

Hey Jean-Max, glad it worked!
Can't wait to get home again and code the "rest" of the plugin........ :eek:

Cheers,

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in MP 1.32 particularly the x64 version and has been very thoroughly tested in a variety of scenarios, none the less it is important to bear in mind that since MP 1.33 x64 now includes an x64 version of the...
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom