Entering films (1 Viewer)

Africa67

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    Cinquefrondi
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    is possibile to import a list of Films or enter a Film without having the HD? If I have a large number of DVDs, and I would put them in MovingPictures how to do?

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In the MovingPictures configuration, under the Movie Importer tab, there can you see Automatically Import Inserted DVDs, you can check that, I think is checked by default

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    To manage a large optical collection without wanting to insert them in one at a time, you might want to consider MyFilms plugin, because it allows ability to share database with an offline movie manager program such as ANT Movie Catalog. It's just a little easier to manage then, but once you have gone through the MovPic insertion of all your DVDs, then you are good to go as well. Once imported it stays in there.

Africa67

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    Cinquefrondi
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    thank you both for your response. I MyFilms more complicated in the management, especially for the discharge of the information and of the covers. When the other one when the information is never complete, this does not happen with the Moving Picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom