EPG color by length of TV-show (1 Viewer)

Mats Isaksson

November 13, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Country flag
I record movies, almost exclusively. What they have in common is that they are at least 90 minutes long. Is it possible to have only shows more than 90 minutes colored?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
The list of times in recorded tv does not change when the back end records a show. I have this computer as a DVR. When I wake up...
Replies
Views
Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had the knock on effect with the highlight, which only goes to show the sensitivity of the EPG xml. If nothing else you confirmed what I thought and where I needed to look and thanks to your input, it is now...
Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had...
Evening all, I am having a little bit of bother skinning the EPG. The specific issue is the border highlight. It shows on all the...
Replies
Views
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom