hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    CVS downloaded at 22.01.2006 at around 13:00 has an error in German strings.xml.
    ID 102008 in line 4276 is defined in error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you! Tony
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you...
    I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following: [2021-02-17 08:22:00,720]...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
    Lately (since sunday at least) I'm getting errors from trakt when watching an episode. 2020-09-22 23:09:49.925 [DEBG]...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, My NAS is new and is setup to exclude SMB1 protocol, minimum protocol is set to SMB2. Other testing results: MP2 had no issues playing music files from the NAS. I mapped the NAS video share using same credentials I defined in MP2. Video apps Film & TV and VLC Media Play had no issues playing the NAS video files. I added to MP2...
    Hi, My NAS is new and is setup to exclude SMB1 protocol, minimum protocol is set to SMB2. Other testing results: MP2 had no...
    Description: Built a new Standalone system based on Intel NUC10i7 box, Windows 10 Pro with a NAS for storing my videos and music...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom