Error in German strings.xml (1 Viewer)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    CVS downloaded at 22.01.2006 at around 13:00 has an error in German strings.xml.
    ID 102008 in line 4276 is defined in error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search for "genaservercontroller" and got 2 hits that reference Mediaportal 2 on Github. The linked items are from long ago, 12 years or so. Google-Results-Here
    Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search...
    I just finished up reinstalling MP today to 1.31 and noticed these two errors in the TVService.log [2023-08-20 08:11:24,628] [Log...
    Replies
    Views
    There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki). Maximum free cards to try for timeshifting (see this page in the Wiki). The default for these settings is 0, which means "try all tuners". I originally had mine set that way, but I have come to the...
    There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki)...
    My media portal server has been rock solid for quite some time but lately it's been locking up. The service won't shut down and i...
    Replies
    Views
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
    Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
    Replies
    Views
    I´ll have a look and report back ;)
    I´ll have a look and report back ;)
    Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
    Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
    Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom