Error (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
Hi, i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted". Please help...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
MediaPortal-Error.log entries on every MediaPortal start: [2023-12-01 22:16:40,628] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom