Feature request intergrated skin editor (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
A Good skin editor Would be nice intergrated into the F2 options.Could have a preview button for testing and drag and drop graphic positioning..Now that would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom