[FIXED] No CD cover displayed in the HomeBasic (1 Viewer)

axlt2002

Portal Pro
September 20, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,

Just what the title of the thread says... :)

Please find attached the complete log as weel as a screenshot.

If you need further information just ask!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    251.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have to upgrade to v1.6 first for confirmation, it's fine in MP 1.5.

You have an error related to LastFM, maybe you can find a way to temp disable that to see if that is where the problem lays?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like you might need to do a bit of detective work, I can't reproduce with MP 1.6 either.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    but I have no pictures on the BasicHome for RadioTime, WebRadio and Radio.
    Maybe those plugins are not using the standard music play properties? If they are then possibly a conditions issue that will need tweaking.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have been seeing strange issues on a client machine where if i open MP with the music share offline the music database seems to empty any information like pictures etc, if i connect it and manually scan database it repopulates size goes from like 1,586kb to 200kb when opening MP with share offline maybe its related ?

axlt2002

Portal Pro
    September 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi All, sorry for coming back only now. It seems that some issue (to be dicovered) anyway exists...I do not use particular plugins for the music...only the native Music of MediaPortal...

I really don't know what to investigate...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I think I may have been able to reproduce (im sure this didnt happen in earlier versions MP 1.5), when the song being played has not Artist image then I dont see anything on BasicHome even if there is a album image.

There might be some bug introduced in the skin engine for MP 1.6 as I also dont see the default iTunes/IMDb images in OnlineVideos Trailer sites :(

It might not be a bug but a fix which we were working around but no longer need to...I will know more soon. As a test you can try get an artist image for one of your albums and see if you can still reproduce.

axlt2002

Portal Pro
    September 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok, I will try and let you know! Just to be clear: the Artist image should be included in the file metadata or where else?

Users who are viewing this thread