Fliter by Language (1 Viewer)

Gobbo

Portal Member
October 3, 2016
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language?

I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but nothing saves.

Kind Regards,
Gobbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom