Fliter by Language (2 Viewers)

Gobbo

Portal Member
October 3, 2016
20
0
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

How can you filter the OnlineVideos plugin by language?

I'm using MP2 and I have tried everything in the settings, but nothing saves.

Kind Regards,
Gobbo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
Replies
3
Views
579
ok, i've fixed parsing and did a couple of other optimizations. Also officially published this site, so everybody can use it
ok, i've fixed parsing and did a couple of other optimizations. Also officially published this site, so everybody can use it
Hi! I am trying to get the m3u files from GitHub - iptv-org/iptv: Collection of publicly available IPTV channels from all over the...
Replies
4
Views
13K
Sorry, I mixed something :sleep: works now - Thanks!
Sorry, I mixed something :sleep: works now - Thanks!
Hi folks, for all those who would like to enjoy Mediaportal on the Titanskin, I have now adapted the well-known MP games package...
Replies
13
Views
7K
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
Replies
21
Views
2K
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
Replies
3
Views
522
Top Bottom