Status
Not open for further replies.

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
K got it but I was looking for something more sweeping although this is great for individual forums.

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ralph said:
    I thought this should be a feature request for MP's Website /Forum and not for MP itself?

I'm still waiting for a feature to see the latest posts i.e.:
    - the last 50/100/200 posts
    or
    - latest posts of the last 1/2/3 days.

Regards
    Ralph

I've been looking for this mod but I can't seem to find it again. We used to have it installed but it got lost during a version upgrade.

If you can find it somewhere please leave me a PM with the link and i'll get it installed.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    the possibility to report bad posts to moderators (bad post button).

eventually a reputation system

wortelsoft

Portal Pro
    May 13, 2005
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You ask we search:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=145150&highlight=latest+topic

The mod to search for is "latest topic"

luke said:
    Ralph said:
    I thought this should be a feature request for MP's Website /Forum and not for MP itself?

or

Regards
    Ralph

I've been looking for this mod but I can't seem to find it again. We used to have it installed but it got lost during a version upgrade.

If you can find it somewhere please leave me a PM with the link and i'll get it installed.
    8) 8) 8)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    info when starting a new topic

When starting a new topic, this should be displayed

this should help to reduce the amount of useless posts a bit.

Eeyore

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2006
    Newcastle, Australia
    Home Country
    How about a dedicated sticky for the SVN where only devs can post. It could contain a running narrative of how the project is going, known bugs and how close they are to solving, small development timelines and general info to keep the troops happy.

I think that this is something the whole community would benefit from.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    luke said:
    Ralph said:

or

Regards
    Ralph

Hi Luke,

any news to this?
    Didn't our links help you?

Regards
    Ralph

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well i added it and it wouldn't let the forums load. I tried twice to get this installed just in case i missed a step but no luck. Maybe something to do with this theme is causing the problem, i'm not sure. I'm contemplating moving to another forum software so if anyone has a suggestion let me know, i'm really leaning towards vbulletin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread