Forward/Backward markers do no appear for ArgusTV (1 Viewer)

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    With the 1.8.2 version the information about how much forward or backwards you jump in live TV is gone. It works with movies with StreamedMP and when watching TV with Titan skin.

/Erik

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With the 1.8.2 version the information about how much forward or backwards you jump in live TV is gone. It works with movies with StreamedMP and when watching TV with Titan skin.

/Erik
    Still showing here when i 'zap' in the timeshift buffer.
    Logs?

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This is shown in the error log:

2013-01-08 20:43:13.260701 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: render exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUITVProgressControl.parseMarkerValues(String strStarts, String strEnds)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUITVProgressControl.Render(Single timePassed)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControl.DoRender(Single timePassed, UInt32 currentTime)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.Render(Single timePassed)

/Erik[DOUBLEPOST=1357674428][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to tell that I am using ARGUS-TV.

/Erik

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you please test in DefaultWide skin so we can check if this is a skin issue or a plugin issue. Thanks.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks, I will ping Trevor so he can take a look before next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom