Frames for MediaPortal 1.3.x (1 Viewer)

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Lbr_Lion thanks for that. i think im doing something wrong? i have repalced the files in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Frames with the ones from the frames_update.zip. gone into settings/skin turned on "display no listinfo" the white box showing and i make sure in "layout: list" is set for video but it still looks the same it did not resize? do i need to do something else?

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Lbr_Lion thanks for that. i think im doing something wrong? i have repalced the files in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Frames with the ones from the frames_update.zip. gone into settings/skin turned on "display no listinfo" the white box showing and i make sure in "layout: list" is set for video but it still looks the same it did not resize? do i need to do something else?

Did you restart MediaPortal after you extract the files? (This will reload the skin settings)

I did update only the Title View for Videos for the moment and not yet the Shared View, so maybe you are in Shared view instead of the Title view?

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
ok changed to "title view" yes can see the wide view? but i get "no results found"? not sure how i use this view?

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
ok changed to "title view" yes can see the wide view? but i get "no results found"? not sure how i use this view?

Please find attached also the files for shared view. (For Title view the information will only be displayed when the video database is used)

Attachments

• MyVideo.zip
    5.9 KB

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
the updated files works great. i just added a bit more space (10) between the folder icon and text and moved the % as well. excatly what i was wanting. thank you

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    @rsbrux and @sab-to-go

Please find attached some updated files related to your requests. Most of the requests are optional and can be set under Settings-->Skin.

The proposed change for the WW images is not (yet) implemented because I want to stick to design for the moment;)

Please let me know what you think and /or this is what you want.

Thanks,
    So far, so good! It took me a while to figure out that the new skin settings are only accessible through the GUI. I naively thought that the skin settings in the GUI and in MP configuration had a common basis!

SgtPepper

March 18, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

thanks for this great skin. I just have a small problem with the volume slider. My resolution is 1280x720. There should be a easy way to fix it, but I can't figure it out...

Thanks

Attachments

• volumeslider.PNG
      volumeslider.PNG
      62.5 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

thanks for this great skin. I just have a small problem with the volume slider. My resolution is 1280x720. There should be a easy way to fix it, but I can't figure it out...

Thanks

Please find attached the fixed files

Attachments

• common.play.fullscreen.xml
      2 KB
    • mytvFullScreen.xml
      3.5 KB

SgtPepper

March 18, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thank you very much! Now the Volumebar is perfectly centered... :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey @Lbr_Lion,

you're probably already aware of this but in case you're not I would like to mention that there are new GlobalSearch, Trakt and MP-TVSeries plugins that break skin compatibility with MediaPortal 1.2 and 1.3.

The release notes for each should give you a clue on what to do but feel free to bother via pm;)

Users who are viewing this thread