joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AresBackupRestore.exe
    it is there.
    Just installed 1.0.7.0 again (under same conditions as last time) and now the stettings got migrated :confused:
    So I can´t reproduce the "error".

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    thank You for integration of Argus.

I use Ares 1.0.7.0 and MP 1.15.0

Here some Issues
    1. The TV EPG has always 10 rows.
    2. Recordings and Upcoming Recordings has no count of films (please look at the screenshots)
    3. Perhaps you can integrate the Plugin-Name in the Topic of the Plugin-Page?
    Thank You

Attachments

• Argus.zip
      365.5 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,
    thank You for integration of Argus.

I use Ares 1.0.7.0 and MP 1.15.0

Here some Issues
    1. The TV EPG has always 10 rows.
    2. Recordings and Upcoming Recordings has no count of films (please look at the screenshots)
    Thank You
    The item count i will add i just missed it thats all.
    The guide rows setting only applies to the built in tvserver, do you want that option in argus too ?
    Not sure what you mean ? If your suggesting having the plugin name at the top of the page when you enter it then you would need to mod that as no screen in Ares has a name it's a waste of space really.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    it is there.
    Just installed 1.0.7.0 again (under same conditions as last time) and now the stettings got migrated :confused:
    So I can´t reproduce the "error".
    that is super wierd :confused:
    next time just incase, before you run the update take a copy of the aresskinbackup xml and then if any issue you can run the migration manually with no loss of settings.

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The guide rows setting only applies to the built in tvserver, do you want that option in argus too ?
    Yes, please.

Not sure what you mean ? If your suggesting having the plugin name at the top of the page when you enter it then you would need to mod that as no screen in Ares has a name it's a waste of space really.
    Yes this i meant. I did not realized that it is in no screen.

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, i translated this with google translate:

This is not a bug. Only one request.
    If I want to change the displayed rows from 11 to 7, I can do this in the references.xml under listcontrol textureheigh.
    But in the skin files you define the textureheigt variable directly. For this reason you have to edit each skin file, if you want to change that.
    Is it possible to delete these variables in the skin files? And define it only in the references.xml?

Thank you

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi, i translated this with google translate:

This is not a bug. Only one request.
    If I want to change the displayed rows from 11 to 7, I can do this in the references.xml under listcontrol textureheigh.
    But in the skin files you define the textureheigt variable directly. For this reason you have to edit each skin file, if you want to change that.
    Is it possible to delete these variables in the skin files? And define it only in the references.xml?

Thank you
    you could but then every list control in mp would be that specific height and will look odd, why dont you just change the height in the guide xml then other screens wont be affected or are you wanting all lists to display bigger texture and not just tvguide ?

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    are you wanting all lists to display bigger texture and not just tvguide ?
    yes for all. 11 rows are to small for me.
    In defaultwidehd Skin I only changes the textureheigh in references and all Plugins have 7 rows.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    yes for all. 11 rows are to small for me.
    in that case yes you can remove the height tags from other areas and just set in references, you will need to increase font size too otherwise it wont make a difference.

redmist

Portal Member
    June 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Emulators 2 doesn't seem to be showing up in the plugin list. Do I need to do something? EDIT: Fixed it by deleting the Ares skin folder and reinstalling Ares.

PS: Will TV episode thumbnails be supported? Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread